Thursday, October 20, 2005

Family Reunion

Hey there all you foxy men and women,
well yesterday an air plane delivered my momma and bro to me down here and I am hanging out with them for two weeks. It is a pretty sweet deal because they have rented the cabin know as the Mothership which is the best place on the farm to stay with a view of green mountains with the ocean in between. There is a hamoch there and my mom will probably spend most of the holiday in it. Thank you Spantanna for sending me down those candies, I love Sour Keys and now I have some, I will rot my teeth. My brother now thinks I am crazy due to the list of things I asked him to bring me including the hani-sew, a crafty little gizmo for sewing which is highly under rated, a book on crystals, my taro cards and if that was not bad enough Anne Marie threw in a pook on palm reading and chakras. Only the necesities, but down here is a great place to learn about that stuff. Soon I will know how to cast spells and then all of you watch out! Nicaragua was beautiful, an island made of two volcanoes on Lake Nicaragua. Could have stayed there for ever, or until I got sick of the coffee, which would have taken a while. I miss all of you stinkers and there will be pictures soon. My bro brought me a new camera... wahaha...
Love Smerin
ps. Sus you smell

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Big Willy said...

Make sure that you show your brother a good time, don't let him open any school books

 

Post a Comment

<< Home