Saturday, January 21, 2006

So you think your hammy is cute?

okay Sus, really, do you think your one hammy would stand a chace against my army of hamsters? Mine would destroy yours. Any one want to place money on it? I have so many I can't even fit them all in the same picture or I guess I can't get them all to stay still long enough.
I am raising this new type of ultra smart, ultra dangerous attack hamsters. I am getting paid to do it by this Dutch scientist who want to use them to take over the world. First you breed the cutest hamsters you can possibily think of and then you sell them to kiddies (or 23 year olds) all over the world where on a chosen day at midnight they will use their razor sharp teeth to chew through the bars and after that there is no turning back.


"There is nothing wrong with spending a Saturday night with ten hamsters." -Erin



These are the cutest and smallest ones ever, the one is named Ham-tron and the other is Hamzilla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home