Tuesday, September 12, 2006

She pulls herself out of the cave she has been hiding in and shields her eyes from the sun

I am thinking about dusting off the cob webs on this blog like thing of mine. I know you are all just dying to know what I do and think about. Between the MJ songs, conversations with hamsters and dreams of coffee, there are some thoughts in there. I just biked home from my night class on Zen meditation in the pouring rain, it was wonderful. Before I got on my bike I was worried my ass would get wet where the rain coat did not cover, well, I made it home and I am pretty sure I am soaked on every inch of me, I left my clothes on the porch running in side in me undies and hopefully no hobos steal them. But I guess if they steal them, the probably needed them more then I do anyways. Speaking of hobos, it is a good thing Bryn was not home, he hates when I run around in my underwear, no he actually really loves it... creep.

Life is good. Things have changed, as they always do. With each change I learn to deal with them better. I am the big kid at school now, I guess that one would feel that way as a fifth year student in second year classes. The house is quiet except for the ass I share a wall with who has some how obtained this thing that makes the base of his music shake my bones and rattle my brain, Ester recomended a shot gun, I just need to figure out where to get one. I miss you all, I am off to the porch to watch the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home