Sunday, January 14, 2007

Amazing Girl

I am amazing, this is Erin. Last night I was lying in bed trying to figure out how to make the pictures of SusĀ“camera smaller so we can upload them and I somehow managed to delete all of the ones we have taken so far. Amazing. That is all. We are still doing great, moving north bit by bit. We went to see some cool ruins yesterday at Chan Chan, Paul you would know there. I am curious how much it has changed here since you were here. Every corner has something new and cool around it. There are things that remind me of Costa Rica here, things that remind me of Ghana- mostly people roasting meat on a stick on a cart lit by a lantern at night. I am going to drink some Peruvian beer tonight and relax. I am pushing the limit on how much fruit one person should eat in a day. I have to go, time is running out. Stupid girl= no pictures. Lo siento.

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

Well it's too bad about the photos...that's how you learn! Chan Chan...so cool the adobe blocks...I got a mother of a sun burn on my shoulder there...have fun and remember- there's always Lomotil!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Scarin said...

thanks squirrel lady, I think we figured it out. You saved my ass once again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home