Monday, January 29, 2007


we tried our hands at sand boarding. Ended up with alot of sand everywhere. Sus was the best in the group, if there had been a ramp there I am sure she would have done a flip on it. We are finally in Agua Caliente and got our first peak at the ruins today from across the way at the top of a mountain we hiked up. It was 2 hours strait up and I started to hyperventilate because apparently my fear of heights is a little more serious than I thought. We kept going up though becuase it was scarier to go down. The view was amazing. I made it down, I used my hands as blinders so I could not see the edge. We spent the rest of the afternoon resting our bones in the hot springs here. So nice.

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Big Willy said...

don't forget to steal your dad a stone or two (one of them real shiny gold coloured one would be fine)

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Hey! It's Emma. That sand looks weird! I slept in your bed last night because our furnace blew up! You know how that is. Come home and show millions of pictures (does one of you still have a camera?) The cat's balls look weird now! Please Tuck a mummy into your luggage for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home